Strata Leadership Careers
We are making a positive, irreversible change in the world of work. Together.
At Strata Leadership, we are passionate about serving leaders and organizations who believe in elevating the lives of their employees and teams.
Since 2009, we have spent thousands of hours developing effective, consistent leaders through character and competence-based coaching and development programs. From equipping emerging leaders to refreshing busy senior leaders, we have several individual and group programs that can be done on-site, off-site, virtually, or even in a National Park.
The foundation for all that Strata Leadership does is based on our Mission, Vision, and Values:
Mission: Elevating Life at Work
Vision: Develop leaders and organizations by providing coaching services and training programs that strengthen character and competence.
Values: We are deeply committed to the ongoing development of character utilizing Character Core.
– Growth Mindset
– Going the second mile
– Doing the right thing
– We steward time and resources
– We set the tone and the pace
Strata Leadership is a fair-chance and an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join a Team Changing the Work Experience for Good
Project Coordinator – Full Time (Hybrid)
The Project Coordinator succeeds by providing organized support to the Manager of Learning and Development. By supporting and owning key areas of administration within program communication and client services, this role will bring strong event coordination skillsets to the Strata team and facilitate positive and enthusiastic communications and interactions between internal and external parties to achieve the overall objectives of serving our clients to “Elevate Life at Work.”
$46,000 – $52,000 / year Commensurate with education and experience. Please provide specific salary requirements with your application.
Role and Responsibilities
- Fully coordinate and execute projects and events
- Maintain project budgets
- Support multiple programs and projects through program management and coordination of events
- Oversee the printing and delivery of all training materials
- Prepare and order all customized participant gifts
- Negotiate space contracts and book event venues, arrange food and beverage orders, order supplies, equipment and signage, and ensure appropriate decor to meet quality and brand expectations
- Communicate directly with clients to identify needs, ensure program requirements are met & monitor client approval
- Oversee calendar invitations to clients for training and events
- Oversee calendar invitations to trainers for training and events
- Manage Strata’s Master Calendar by adding all training dates
- Oversee the collection of assessments and evaluations for training programs and coaching clients
- Ability to work through and manage project workflows and program schedules using Monday.com
- Attend events and provide onsite support for program participants and faculty including, set up & tear down of room & catering, if necessary, capture & compile photographs of the event for social media and graduation reel
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment for participants in our training programs
- Occasional travel and work outside normal business hours is requiredAbility to lift and move up to 25 lbs occasionally is required
- Support the Manager of Learning and Development
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree preferred and/ or 2+ years of experience in a corporate event planning, hospitality, learning and development, or customer service-related position
- Demonstrates hospitality and enthusiasm for serving others through outstanding customer service
- Ability to follow through on all tasks with minimal direction
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with GoogleSuite, OfficeSuite, Dropbox, Elevate, and Monday.com software preferred
- Ability to comfortably speak in client facing situations
- Program management and event experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to be considered for this position
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Adheres to Strata Leadership CORE values and contributes to a culture of professional and character standards
- Health insurance (75% employer-paid)
- Dental, vision, and other supplemental insurances
- 401k with 6% employer match
- Generous PTO package / holiday schedule
- Cell phone stipend
- Business casual dress code (Dress for your day)
- Employee development and training opportunities
- Fast-paced, always evolving, and positive work environment
Apply online for the “PROJECT COORDINATOR” role at www.strataleadership.com/careers by uploading your resume and cover letter.